
Let's start with work.
I'm the only closer right now. Just me, that's it. It is January 20th and I've closed all of 11 loans this month. THAT.IS.DISMAL. Dismal I tell you. I have to believe that things will get better. With these new Good Faith Laws that were just rolled out, on top of the RESPA reform act, on top of the high-cost loan test, it's SO FREAKING HARD to even close a loan anymore. The government is doing their best to put brokers out of business and give big banks everything. By God, i WILL fight to the death, this company will fight to the death. I will go down with this ship if that is what it takes. And if the ship goes down... I'll try working at a bank. Gotta do what you gotta do.
Lets move to home.
Home life is pretty good. Bo went to the doctor yesterday and they put him on blood pressure medication. His blood pressure yesterday was 150 something over 110. that is TOO high for someone his age. Actually, that is too high for someone of any age. If you don't know how i feel about medication, I'll fill you in, I think it's crap. There is always some side effect to the medication you're prescribed that you'll be prescribed a medication for, and so on. It's gross how pharmaceutical companies care noting of peoples health and only about money. I prefer to not contribute to the money in their pockets. Bo took his blood pressure again last night and it was WAY lower, and this morning, WAY lower again. I'm not convinced it's not something he can control using natural supplements (ColQ10) and healthier lifestyle. I mean, doctors are so quick to prescribe anyone anything now a days. It's not always the best or healthiest way.
Lets move to Kathryn.
She is A-mazaing. I mean seriously. I don't know how I produced such an amazing child. She's smart, witty, sensitive, and outgoing. She teaches me something new about life every day. She's also strong willed. She flat out refuses to use the potty. She knows when she has to go, and I can tell when she does. I say "let's go use the big girl potty!" and she flat out says "ummm, No. I don't want to." How can I make this fun for her? Really? How? I'd love to stop having to buy diapers. Now let's talk about how smart she is. Why is she smart you ask? She's a little over two years old and knows the following:
-She can count to ten in English, Spanish, and French.
-She can count much higher in English. Almost to 30.
-She can count to at least 3 in Mandarin
-She knows the entire alphabet (and almost the French alphabet as well)
-She is more fluent in spanish & mandarin that I am (thanks Dora and Kai Lan)
-She can sing "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star", "Mary Had a Little Lamb", "We wish you a Merry Christmas", "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", "You are my Sunshine" and many more.
-Her pediatrician tells me she has the vocablulary of close to a 3 or 4 year old, and she speaks rather clearly.
-and the list goes on.
(excuse the excessive bragging, but I'm proud)
I guess I'm done for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment