I've tried blogging before, it never really goes very well. I usually lose interest after a while, but why not try again?
Life has been wonderful lately. Bo and I are both blessed enough to be doing well at our jobs and we're both WAY blessed to have a rambunctious little 2 year old running around telling everyone what to do. Kathryn is in full blow toddler mode now. She may look like Bo, but she definitely got my personality. She's outgoing and bossy. And my god is she smart. She has the vocabulary of a 4 year old, it's amazing. (and that's coming from her pediatrician, not me)
Bo and I are still looking for a place to live in the Dunwoody area, along with a daycare. We know a change is coming we just don't know when, so it's difficult to nail anything down right now. I'm nervous to put Kat in daycare. I know she'll be fine and she'll adjust just perfectly but the mother in me can only think of those first few days of "why are you leaving me here with these strangers, mom?"
The other night Kathryn asked me "Mommy, does Santa Claus not like us anymore? He hasn't come down the chimney again.". Cracks me up.
Life has been wonderful lately. Bo and I are both blessed enough to be doing well at our jobs and we're both WAY blessed to have a rambunctious little 2 year old running around telling everyone what to do. Kathryn is in full blow toddler mode now. She may look like Bo, but she definitely got my personality. She's outgoing and bossy. And my god is she smart. She has the vocabulary of a 4 year old, it's amazing. (and that's coming from her pediatrician, not me)
Bo and I are still looking for a place to live in the Dunwoody area, along with a daycare. We know a change is coming we just don't know when, so it's difficult to nail anything down right now. I'm nervous to put Kat in daycare. I know she'll be fine and she'll adjust just perfectly but the mother in me can only think of those first few days of "why are you leaving me here with these strangers, mom?"
The other night Kathryn asked me "Mommy, does Santa Claus not like us anymore? He hasn't come down the chimney again.". Cracks me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment