apparently, losing 3 pounds since you've found out your pregnant will get you very scolded by your doctor.
I don't know how else to say this... I'M EATING! I SWEAR!
My first doctor visit I weighed 146. My second doctor visit I weighed 144.5, oops. Yesterday I weighed 143, uh oh.
I don't really know what to do. I eat, quite a lot actually. It's just that before i was pregnant i ate fast food for pretty much every meal. Now I can't stomach it. Every once in a while I get a craving for a Big Mac or a Double Cheeseburger, but mainly I want foods that aren't greasy.
I have never had a doctor tell me that i MUST start eating some pure unadulterated FAT before, until yesterday. Just the sound of that sentence makes me queasy. BUT... I'm trying. I was able to stomach half a Big Mac yesterday and some french fries. So today, I'll eat something I'll actually enjoy like mashed potatoes and green beans, oooh... or some soup. That sounds good.
In other news I'll be going on May 28th @ 4:15pm to have my sonogram done. Hopefully then we'll find out the sex of the baby! I'm VERY excited. With Kathryn I had this GUT feeling that I was having a girl, i just felt it in my bones... and I was right. This go round; I got nothing. I'm just blank. Which makes me think maybe it's a boy?
Boys scare me. For a while I thought I wanted a boy, but girls are just SO easy. Kathryn is just so EASY. I know NOTHING about boys. Nothing I tell you. Only that when they're older they'll be chasing my daughter and i don't like that. At this point I'll just be happy with a healthy baby.
I'm going to go ahead and put it out there that I'm 99.99% sure this is my last kid. I just think 2 is enough... and i really don't want kids after 30 so I'm just going to stop now. I'll do a temporary fix for now and if i haven't changed my mind in 4 years, I'll get a permanent fix.
Anyway, I'll update more when there is more to update about.
OH... we got a dog. His name is Diesel. This is him. He's great. Kathryn loves him.

1) I am slightly jealous that your doctor told you to eat fat. I wish someone would tell me that. But I don't want to be pregnant, so I guess I won't be told this anytime soon. For now I will live vicariously through you!
ReplyDelete2) Diesel. is. precious.
3) Are you sharing name ideas yet?